LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnan Iyer (Law Officer)     14 February 2013

If accused absconding then how to proceed??

HI,  i am handling sec 138 cases in various MM Courts and these cases are very old that is, it pertains to year 2007/2008. now the problem is that whenever i issue a warrant the warrant report says the accused has left the premises long back and im unable to find him. After proclamation of warrant can i attach the property


 4 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     14 February 2013

you mean warrant issued by the court or you.

Krishnan Iyer (Law Officer)     15 February 2013

warrants issued by the court.

Aashish George (lawyer)     17 February 2013

request the court to proceed against the accused in 82/83 crpc, that should flush them out from hiding.

2 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     18 February 2013

You should locate the accused and than try to serve the warrant.


All other methods are time consuming and expansive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register