Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

If a harrased husband is a lawyer by proffesion

Dear experts,

I have come with a new thread what are the advantages and disadvantages of a harrased husband who is lawyer by proffesion.In today's scenario if you are not well equiped with the marriage acts and their procedures then you might be in trouble after later stage of failure of marriage.
This view is for the general public by their other means of proffession but what about those who are advocatess and even they are also not escaped from this gender biased laws of indian constitution.

My concerned is what are the advantages of being a so called husband but advocate as proffession.Experts are appealed here to plz participate here and share their views regarding their advantages and drawbacks if any in being as lawyer as well as a harrased husband if they are engulfed with false allegations and cases by their wife.

Eagerly waiting for the replies of experts.

Thanks with regards,

A sufferer.......

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Looking at the number of divorce cases on the rise in India, I'd suggest each boy to first finish L.L.B. and then pursue his education in other field.

He'd save lot of money on lawyer fees, when he applies for divorce. :-))

(Guest)

Haaaaaaaaa,

@ helping hand your suggestion will lead a crash for other proffesions as every third married indian in india is suffocated any and how with the marraige.

They have no other options to be rebellion or to surrender for just sake of following things:

1. society

2. children

3. Gender biased law

4. Their age is out of order as it can't be relinquised.

But it makes sense for the fresh bachelors of marriage who got marriage certificate to perform their job without considering this gender biased law and be as harrased husband for whole life ,,, if their voice been raised to her in lieu of her anti feminism activities.

Definately in coming years every groom will do LLB before performing marriage and the startegies and techniques will become more advance to come up with this sort of gender biased law.

Our desi boys will definately create some jugaad if it is not altered by the parliament.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     11 July 2013

by law profession i think he knows how to go in and how to come out of it 

i had not heard any lawyer who had being harassed by her wife because his main will be to fight different cases and also to become more professional in his field rather then harassed by her wife

may be some 1 or 2 % will be sufferers and for them sincere advice is to take there friends who deals in the same cases and to come out from those harassement  

alright if he is being harassed then he has to take another lawyer advice and also he can use his own brain using different cases already there 

(Guest)

Dear Experts,

What about the male gender who is suffering from gender biased law and would like to pursue LLB now?

shriks........... (healyhcare)     11 July 2013

1.what i feel that a crash course before marraige regarding 498/ dv/ 125crpc should be held during season of marraige.......
2. small pamplets should be distributed to pandits/ maulvis/ fathers during , before or after marraige just to have a glimpse of the gravity of the grave in which some unfortunates go after the wed lock.........the lock with not getting keys to open back easily

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     11 July 2013

If a lawyer husband is harassed

then he has not read law properly

his all legal education is waste.

when he cannot protect his own rights, how will he protect others rights.

(Guest)

@ above experts thanks for reply,

But my concerned is what are the advantage of being advocate as well as haraased husband in following terms:

1. A husband/lawyer has been filed by false cases and he has got summon or warant issued on his name,then what are chances of his arrest,in taking AB for him?

2. Suppose he has been taken in remand what are the behavious of police against him?

3. What is the view of judge against him if he is handling his own case and arguing infornt of judge for injustice?

4.What if he gets bail, does he gets any benefit in terms and conditions as kept for a general accused i.e he has to not go other places,he has to give report,he has to deposit such amonunt etc.(as advocate duty is in court only does he have any benefits in such cases)?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register