Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gayatri Gayatri ( )     30 July 2019

id card Xerox or aadhar xerox mandatory to file promisory note case?

hi, I want to file promisory note case on a person who defaulted my money (interest and principal). I have promisory note signed by him on stamps. I don't have anything other than his employee I'd number. I don't have his PAN card Xerox or aadhar card Xerox. can I file the case? or those Xeroxes are mandatory? please let me know.

if they are not mandatory what to do if anyone asks here?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 July 2019

Promissory note is enough for documentary evidence.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 July 2019

His correct address is required for send a legal notice. for that purpose his identity card is required. Aadhar card is enough.

Gayatri Gayatri ( )     31 July 2019

@rama chary sir hope you read my question completely. I don't have any id card Xerox. No aadhar card Xerox. Can I send notice and file case?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2019

The correct address is required to send the legal notice. It must be reached to that person and get acknoledgement from him. For that purpose the correct address of him  is needed for you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register