LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh reddy (student)     26 July 2016

Icici insurance fraud job loss policy fraud

Insurance companies cheated me by job loss policy.I lost job for 2 months and when I applied for job loss claim by submitting service and releaving letter,insurance company ICICI Lombard had asked for 1.Copy of Certificate from the employer confirming the termination due to Lock out/Retrenchment/Cost Cutting and Pink Slip from employer. confirming the termination from employer to process the claim which in no case employer will provide since if employer provides these documents employer afraid that he may face legal cases and employee will not get job if job loss reason is provided in service certificate.So none of job loss policy customers claim will be approved.Taking this reason in to account insurance companies had created such fraud job loss policy by making millions of money .

Query:Can you please help me how to deal with this case

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 July 2016

You have posted that:

"I lost job for 2 months and when I applied for job loss claim by submitting service and releaving letter,insurance company ICICI Lombard had asked for 1.Copy of Certificate from the employer confirming the termination due to Lock out/Retrenchment/Cost Cutting and Pink Slip from employer."

Has the company not issued any speaking (written) order of termination?

If yes you could have submitted it alongwith service and releaving letter!

Or have you resigned?

Every company has to adhere to enactments that apply to it.

Suresh reddy (student)     26 July 2016

Hi Sir, Company had asked me to resign and leave.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 July 2016

Do you have any evidence of demand of resignation and/or any communication on record that you were forced/coerced/intimidated/presuurised to resign?

The onus to prove may fall upon you.

Did you mention in notice of resignation/final resignation, subsequent communications that you were forced/coerced/intimidated/presuurised to resign?

Since you have resigned, on what evidence you want to make the insurer liable?

Prior to making insurer liable you need to establish that it was forced resignation that can be termed deemed termination.

Sood   26 July 2016

Have they mention any reason in termination letter, oh btw u give them resignation letter.... ???can u explain little further

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register