Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kamlesh.rc@global.t-bird.edu (kamlesh.rc@global.t-bird.edu)     09 September 2011

Icici health insurance

ICICI Lombard health insurance that I took is a cruel joke ppl, I want to sue ICICI because their insurance cover is worthless since they asked me to pay the money first to the doctor without settling the bill amount with the US doctor. When I sent them all the bills and the originals they asked me for past records and other extra documents from India which I could not provide since I was in the US. I had no previous medical conditions and they were asking such things as a diversionary tactic. 

They simply eat the premium money without paying anything and the duping the students with tall claims to sign them up.

Please advice on how to handle this criminals of ICICI who loot public money like this.

Regards,

Kamlesh

Learning

1 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     09 September 2011

have you read the policcy conditions fully? Is there any geographic restrictions for the claim?

If you have taken the policy from India,usually such polkicies have some tie up arragements witgh some hospitals.there only you can avail cashless claims. For treatments not done in listed hospitals,you will have to spend the money first and c,laim the reimbursements.  It all depend on the policy conditions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register