Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj (abc)     03 April 2015

Icici harrasment ( via calls)

Hi,

i am facing an issue from ICICI Bank, i am getting calls from ICICI Bank Behalf i have their numbers as well as calls are recorded, they say my mom has taken some personal loan as well as she had 2 Credit cards which she has used back in 2006, which i have no idea about, and now my mom n dad and my sister they does not stay with me as we had family dispute, and now that lady from ICICI Bank is calling me every day and asking me to pay the amount or give my mom n dads number which i dont have as we had no contact from past 4 years, but she dosnt believe that, she is like its your look out we have nothing to do with it you go and find them or you pay we need our money, and today my Brother-in-law got the same call stating we need so and so number , i have no clue they got his number from where and they are saying if you dont give me your mom n dad's number we will call all your in laws and do the same, we will ask them about your mom and tell them she has taken loan and she isnt paying.

i am really pissed of with this thing i even asked her to give the call to her manager which she dosnt do, i am really pissed of with this thing and needs to know what can be done.

these females who is calling on behalf of ICICI Bank are torturing me, i seriously feel like going to a ICICI Bank and make their life a living hell.

i even asked her for her ID Number as well as name of the Manager and which Company she is calling from but she is giving me no details about anything.all she is saying is i am calling on Behalf of ICICI Bank

and i as well wanted to know how can someone with same name and same address can get 2 Credit Cards from same bank???

Please let me know what can be done for it

Thanks

Suraj

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     03 April 2015

In such case you move before Police Station and file complaint against them and if they still harass you than move before court and file complaint against ICICI Bank .

Register Complaint with police station with immediate effect .That shall make a difference for you.

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai

needchange1 (sdfsdfasfs)     03 April 2015

as well advised by experts, you first point of stop for this should be police station and not a public forum.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 April 2015

Report the matter to Local BM/RM, MD,Chairman of ICICI bank in writing under proper acknowledgment and make them a party. Escalate top Governor or RBI too............and lodge police complaint and demand that identification of this female and her boss be supplied to you by M/s ICICI bank.

If you can involve your well wishers and manage a Dharna in front of House of local recovery Manager/BM /RM and in a TIT for manner in front o their in Laws with media coverage.

is this female calling from Chennai numbers

As per publications at various portals this female is known for it and is still with ICICI bank despite many complaints.

YOu may go thru threads on M/s ICICI Bank at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/today_topic_post.asp#.VR6YpvyUcqM

Just punch key words in box 'Search Topics and Posts' on right hand side

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/search_results_custom.asp?dir=forum&q=recovery+agents+of+ICICI+bank&B1=GO#.VR6Y0vyUcqM

e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp

YOU WILL GET LOTS AND LOTS OF INFORMATION INCLUDING JUDGMENTS BY SUPREME COURT OF INDIA.....

icicibankcare (Bank)     15 April 2015

Dear Mr. Suraj,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to e-mail us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a2huh3) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Regards,

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 April 2015

Many of the establishments have engaged agencies/personnel to chase and read social/legal portals like LIC to avoid posts/threads at such portals........................

M/s ICICI bank does it regularly at LCI.......

You may post what was your experience after interaction with M/s ICICI Bank Customer Care 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register