Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reyaz   21 February 2016

Icici credit card harassment

Sir/Mam,

Icici bank issued my a credit card in 2007.Due to some family issue like I lost my father and also a long gap in my job unable to pay card outsranig card principle use is Rs 36466/=.

I have lost of responsibility sating in ghaziabad up on rent 

Now recovery agent came to my house and ask to pay full amount.They also called me and said if I will not pay said amount then they will call to my know person and relatives and also come to my door and insult me.

I am unable to pay so musch amount and ready to pay and want to Seattle by giving Rs 10000/= because but they asked me to Rs 20500/= that is not possible for me 

Please suggest 

Learning

2 Replies

Santosh Goswami,Advocate (Freelancer)     21 February 2016

A suit for recovery is barred under Limitation Act and even if you don't pay, they can not do anything against you. Stick to 10k. If they harass, just lodge a police complaint.

diganta baruah   22 February 2016

Hi dear, paisa liya hai to chukana parega. Just go to d bank nd talk to d recovery manager. Instead of talking to recovery executive. Nigotiate and if u are not able to pay in one shot. Make it in 2,or 3. it civil score will screwed up. And more instance like urs. Show up in ur area. D whole area will be marked as negative. And other people will suffer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register