LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anonymous11 (stud)     25 August 2014

Ibm india pvt ltd bond

I have signed a bond with IBM India for 1 year.But I left the job after serving proper 1 month notice period.Will there be any problem if I join any other company in future.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 August 2014

The next employer may accept you on the strength of just the copy of resignation, its proof of dispatch.

M/s IBM India may issue communication by letter, email or may even issue legal notice or may even pull you to court of law.

You may show the job advt., job application, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter, BOND, copy of notice of resignation/final resignation, its acceptance/declinature, FnF statement, payment of FnF wages, relieving letter, No Dues Certificate, NOC, Form16 etc to your lawyer and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.

IN the meantime you may go thru attachments that you may find relevant.

Are you a member of any employee’s unions/ IT-ITeS employee’s unions, Trade Unions………………………………if yes consult them…………………..if NO become a member and strive to form ‘Works Committee’, and negotiate service conditions?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 August 2014

Attached.

Attached File : 510550894 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf downloaded: 230 times

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     28 August 2014

Also, please see to it that you are not in breach of the contract siogned by you. other wise your co. is at upper hand. do see if you need to pay them. then do so.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 August 2014

It is suggested that you may consult elders in the family and your able Labor Consultant/Service lawyer before you act on your own.

YOu may find the following threads and many other threads mentioned in these threads as relevant.

YOu may pick up points and judgments suitable to you.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Service-bond-and-notice-period-108027.asp#.U_8W59KSwb8

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Breaking-of-service-bond-14226.asp#.U_8WstKSwb8

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 August 2014

You may follow the advises rendered by expert above in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register