Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     17 December 2010

IB Input Leak regarding Threat to our PM

Dear All,

Be angry on IB for the Leak.

I want to know how should one proceed to prosecute Intelligence Bureau or the RAW or the other agency which has allowed the LEAK of the NEWS or the input of the information that our PM is under threat from LTTE or LeT.

The information which should be TOP SECRET for the safety of our Prime Minister has become a general information to be known to every individual on the Street , and also to those who are source of the threat.

This leak of information MUST BE INVESTIGATED . Or is it done intentionally.

I still remember India's First and Second Pokran Tests. 5000 people connected with this test knew it , but even the CIA or KGB could not know it.

Our Secrecy level of infos  is pathetic. Such secret inputs should never be allowed to get leaked. It has alerted the terrorist  organization and how we will be able to arrest them .

These agencies be asked to explain how such important information , which is going to happen in future, has leaked.

Some investigation be taken place and Honble Supreme Court also may take note of it.

May comment on it .

Suresh Godbole, 0-9929596546

Learning

5 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 December 2010

These are big people, I'm scared: Judge Reghupathy

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 December 2010

This country is famous for back stabbing and leg pulling, so no one will take action. Those who are sitting at the helm of affairs are either afraid or do not want to create a new controversy rather they prefer to live in a simple manner and draw salary and bribe in simple way.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     17 December 2010

I THINK IT IS POLITICS.

'LEAK POLITICS'

PM SOROUNDED BY SEVERAL GHOTALAS,  INCLUDING JPC ETC, HE BECOME UNPOPULAR IN HUGE QUANTITY. TO CONTROL THIS DAMAGE, THIS NEWS LEAK POLITICS BROUGHT OUT BY HIS SUPPORTERS TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION OF THE PEOPLE. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT SUCESSFULL.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     17 December 2010

mr suresh, you may bring a pil.

there is no use of leaking this information. instead of leaking, security may be more tightened. that will work.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 December 2010

If there was no leak and the attack was effectively prevented, how will people know that P. Chidambaram has acted effectively?

If travelling ticket examiners are really effective no one will dare to travel ticketless. No ticketless traveller will get caught and the efficient ticket examiner will be blamed as corrupt or sleepy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register