LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hema (law officer)     22 June 2011

I worry about Anna

Anna announced that he would go on indefinite fast from 16th August. I WORRY ABOUT ANNA.  Not that he would meet his end in this process. But for the reason that Anna and his team completely missed to understand their enemies, who are not only corrupt and criminal but also brual and murderous.  If they cannot assess realistically about their opponents, how can they guide us, millions of masses, in the fight against corruption.  The fountain head of curruption is - political class, bureaucratic class and corporate class.  They go to any extent to crush the movement. Baba Ramdev and RSS underestimated and they have learnt their lessons.

FOR FIGHTING SUCH DECISIVE WAR THAT INDEFINITE FAST IS A CORRECT METHOD?

Indefinite fast has got two purposes.  The first purpose is to create awareness amongst public for the cause and prepare them to fight a long battle for cause.  During indefinite fast dharnas-public assemble.  The public shall be made aware of the intricasies of corruption prevailing in our country.  The knowledge has to be imparted.  But in last indefinite fast conducted by Anna, people were not at all taught of the role that played by the corporate houses.  I saw no attack against 52 corporate families, which are the root cause of corruption in India.  I never heard that either Anna or Arvind Kejriwal or Prasant Bhushan or Hegde or Agnivesh attack the corporate houses who are bribing the system. 

Other important issue is that fast is nothing but to emotionally blackmail the opponents.  Children go hunger and parents succumb to the pressure and concede the children's demands.  Wife gets angry against husband and vice-versa to get their demands fulfilled.  Because, here both the opposite parties are emotionally involved and one's fast creates mental disturbance on other.

But can Anna's fast create stir in the political class, bureaucratic and corporate class who are neck deep in corruption.  Does Anna think that the relationship between him and his opponents is similar to the relationship of child and father or husband and wife?  Does he think that the corrupt trioka worry about his life?  Then why fast? Why not some other effective form of agitation?  Has Anna and his team missed to understand the  character of corrupt elements and so have chosen the wrong and ineffective agitational path.  Mahatma Gandhi also used indefinite fast.  But he used this technique only on a few occasions and you analyze those issues and you come to understand the difference between Anna's fast and Gandhi's fast.

Despite all this, I strongly support the Anna's cause and any protest is welcome than sitting idle. 

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

thank you for sharing

(Guest)

ANNA was ALWAYS RIGHT.

ANNA is ALWAYS RIGHT.

ANNA will be EVER & ALWAYS RIGHT.

I know him very well and I have full faith on him.

His each and every WORD is JUST RIGHT.

He is an IDOL OF CITIZEN OF INDIA and EVERY CITIZEN SHOULD BE LIKE HIM.

His principles are pure like KOHINOOR and HE IS ON THE PATH OF TRUTH.

SO NONE CAN DEFEAT ANNA AND ALL ANTI-FORCES OF CORRUPT GOVERMENT WILL GO DEFEATED BEFORE HIM.

ANNA KE SAAMNE GOVERNENT KE HATHKANDE KHUD CONRSIYON KE KIYE KABR KHOD DENGE.

ANNA KI AANDHI KE SAAMNE SIBBAL, DIGVIJAY AND THEIR GANG SOOKHE PATTE KI TARAH UD JAAYENGE.

I REPEAT- I KNOW ANNA'S SPIRIT VERY WELL AND NONE CAN DEFEAT HIM.

2 Like

(Guest)

I'm too reaching Delhi on 14th August to be with ANNA and I'm too prepared to face ( I SAID 'TO FACE') Goverment's bullet on my chest (not on my back) for ANNA'S JANLOKPAL BILL.

HE IS IGHTING FOR ALL OF US AND NOT FOR HIMSELF.

OTHERWISE OUR COMING GENRATIONS WILL NEVER GIVE FORGIVE US.. REMEMBER !!

2 Like

(Guest)

Correction

ANNA was ALWAYS RIGHT.

ANNA is ALWAYS RIGHT.

ANNA will be EVER & ALWAYS RIGHT.

I know him very well and I have full faith on him.

His each and every WORD is JUST RIGHT.

He is an IDOL OF CITIZEN OF INDIA and EVERY CITIZEN SHOULD BE LIKE HIM.

His principles are pure like KOHINOOR and HE IS ON THE PATH OF TRUTH.

SO NONE CAN DEFEAT ANNA AND ALL ANTI-FORCES OF CORRUPT GOVERMENT WILL GO DEFEATED BEFORE HIM.

ANNA KE SAAMNE GOVERNENT KE HATHKANDE KHUD CONGRESIYON KE LIYE KABR KHOD DENGE. AUR SABHI POLITICAL PARTIES KO PARLIAMENT ME BENAKAAB JAAYENGE JAB BILL PESH HOGA.

ANNA KI AANDHI KE SAAMNE SIBBAL, DIGVIJAY AND THEIR GANG SOOKHE PATTE KI TARAH UD JAAYENGE.

I REPEAT- I KNOW ANNA'S SPIRIT VERY WELL AND NONE CAN DEFEAT HIM.

1 Like

(Guest)

Lo kar lo baat >>>>>>>

vidharmi DRF founder president Ram Samudre

Alias

vidharmi DRF 100000th member Nilesh

Alias

KAANE Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG* 

BUDDHISM is the NATIONAL RELIGION of Union Of India

HAR SHAAKH PE ULLU BAITHE HAIN

“ULLU” = DRF Founder President

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
" I'm too reaching Delhi on 14th August to be with ANNA "

Lo kar lo baat >>>>>>>

Why wait till 14th August

Why wait for Anna to start his fast

Why dont you go to delhi today itself and start indefinate fast with your chamchas (Nilesh, Pandit Abhay)

FALSE PROPAGANDA TO GRAB ATTENTION

(Guest)

Hema, I am joining Anna in the fast on 16th

(Guest)

in Delhi this time instead of fasting locally

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register