LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     02 February 2012

I withdrew application under section 9

Dear Friends,

My wife has deserted our house 1 year back.I tried atleast by 10-12 different means to make her come back but in vain she is very much influenced by her parents.

After all try at last I filed for Section 9 in Family court for same purpose , but instead of saying about patching up or resolving dispute , she given written statement to not to come back and started extortion by demanding huge amount of money giving reason for  spending on current legal proceedings under section 24.

I immediately sniffed their malign intentions.She only wanted to exploit me financially rather than resolving problem.

After lot of husband's observations and their progress in Family Court ,me and my lawyer ultimately decided to withdrew the case.I my self find this decision very much proper.Which released me from overstress.

Lot of times it becomes mechanical for couples in Family Court too,esp. for males,on each hearing they goes and pays the hard earned money to their ABALAA wife.Judges are also no way in mood to listen and resolve the problem but they are just the decision maker over monetary help to ABALAA wife.In short inclined towards wife only.

Its frustrating.

Any way Whats your say over my decision?

Wheather I took proper decision?any suggestions?


 4 Replies

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     02 February 2012

This is the best decision you have taken till date...


Usually most men are weak...weak would be a wrong word..I would say emotional..and would like to continue the marriage...but they are generally emotional in the wrong place..


I also filed section 9 ..being emotional..but withdew it..when I understood that it is futile...I filed divorce under cruely grounds..


Anyways...good decision


File divorce immeditely..and also talk to your lawyer and see what else can be done...whether any threat still exists in any other form..



sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     02 February 2012

Dear Ravindra,

I agree with Vikram.  

Our renouned expert of this forum Sri Shonee Kapoor always expresses his dislike towards proceedings under Sec 9 of HMA and he comments that pursuing proceedings u/s 9 is an useless effort.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     02 February 2012

Dear Ravindar I also agree with experts but when you had filed the RCR so as per my opinion there is no need to withdraw the case, RCR shows the intention of both the parties before the court. feel free to call

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 February 2012

good decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register