LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh   22 September 2015

i was cheated by girl

My name is suresh.I am working in MNC s/w company.i was proposed to marry my one of relative girl.we went to their home on june 20th 2015 to ask for marriege.after lot of diacussions,they agreed to marry.But they asked me put on flower garlands that day only.at that time all of my family members were not there.she is a second daughter .her yelder sister was not yet martied.still we did it on their request.after one month of this hap,we came to know that,she was already married and they are trying to cheat us.The ex-husband of the girl given us lot of details and he was also cheated by them.Now they are threatening us .they filed a case on with 417,506,342,323 and 493 IPC.i have some evidances.i have shown them to police also.but they still filed case on me.i did not do any crime or mistake.what should i do now? Please suggest me.

Learning

9 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     22 September 2015

If you had first hand information about her previous information, you could have gone for Divorce, to declare marriage as null and void, Now they had gone for criminal complaint against you. No one is interested to face  criminal prosecution, since it has come you have to take , on its merits, If you can adduce evidence to break all sections imposed ,you hava a case. and if you have evidence about her previous marriage then u have a good case for divorce. 

saravanan s (legal advisor)     22 September 2015

you had said that you got lot of information from her ex husband..what do you mean by ex husband..has she divorced him or without divorce she married you..gather information and proofs that could prove that she is already married like invitation card, marriage photos etc etc.make call recordings also..

if she had divorced and married you but hasnt disclosed the fact that she is married earlier then you can file for nullification of marriage on the grounds of fraud being committed by your wife and inlaws.

if she is yet to get divorce then automatically your marriage stands void in the eyes of law and you can lodge a complaint of bigamy on her.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 September 2015

No where in UR query U have mentioned about UR marriage with that girl,only proposal exists.U R entire query is not clear in expression for a good suggestion or a solution.U have to clarify important aspects leading to filing of the above cases.

suresh   23 September 2015

1.I am not married to her.(as per hindhu or register marriage) 2.i was proposed to marry her. 3.they made to wear a flower garland to that girl,when we went for proposal of marriage.we declained for doing it.still they insisted to do.They have some pics of them. 4.upto one month, we used to talk in mobile and some times their family came to our home.we were planning to marry Nov2015 5.after a month,we came to know about them .Her previous husband given information like they lived togather upto 6 years.Three times the girl was become pragnant and abortion was happened. 6.Then we declained to marry them. 7.The boy and that girl made a settlement in police station while separating.he gave her 6lakhs at that settlement. 8.Thereafter they filed this case.

suresh   09 March 2016

Here is my answer for ex husband:- 1. Now he is afraid to give any information about their relationship.They already threatening him. 2. He already gave me their pictures in which evidences that they lived togather. 3. In the pictures, both were kissing,hugging..etc such photos he gave me. Totally 35 pics are there with me. 3. This case filed on me on Aug 2015 at kphb PS Hyderabad. 4. I got anticipatory bail. 5. Now they are claiming that i was agreed to marry her after knowing of their relationship. 6. He found my number and he called me. This evidences that i dont know him. I have recorded everything when he is speaking to me. 7. Her father might have currupted police. He is not asking for money infront of police. But he is telling my other relatives that he is expecting. I really dont have that much. 8. If she is good girl i would have marry her. Now i cannot go forward or back. this is currently going on. Moreoveer he is threatening like he will kill every one of my family. Suggest me for any thing i can

suresh   09 March 2016

1. I can not marry her as i know that she already with someone previously. 2. What is the crime that i did. Asking their daughter for marriage. 3. 493 means we were physically met. 4. His yelder sister is not yet married. How can he told police that she came to my home thinking that our marriage is already done and we did s*x. 5. I made the calls to the girl in that month. These are evidenses for that she did not come to my home. Even i did not live in their home and did s*x . no one speaks on calls data. 6. I agree that i spoke to her closely as iwas going to marry her. I did not do that. 7. But infront of police she is crying and scolding me. 8. She should not lie,if she really wants to marry me. Police beleives only in girls voice. Because only boys cheat girls in their perspective. 9. If they want money i am ready to give but i really dont have they are expecting. She made me into this crime. I really dont have thought have marry this girl only prior to august. She used to call me.Now why she is behaving like this. Why god made her into my life and troubling me.

suresh   26 March 2016

Any one please suggest me what can i do.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 August 2016

Is it the same query that you have posted now  at;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/417-4-93-506-317-611951.asp

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 November 2016

Initiated another thread at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/417-493-506-323-Suresh-624381.asp

You may approach in person a senior lawyer specializing in such/criminal matters with whole case record.

If you were innocent then apparently you have not been able to establish your innocence.

Your own lawyer that has examined whole case file can opine the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register