Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arshalan.arshu@gmail.com   19 August 2020

I was arrested for someone's else crime and accused was my customer.

I was arrested for someone's else crime and criminal was my customer. He made everything that he can to involve me in his crime and throw everything on me and he escaped safely and police arrested me. I was gone half unconscious because I am physically challenged person. They took advantage of my insecurity and sent me to jail.
Now i have all evidences that I m not criminal nor i was committed any crime.

now how can i get those officers suspended for arresting me?

Learning

5 Replies

seshadri dubey (none)     19 August 2020

Yes, u have to add details
1. mention the FIR
2. what actually was done by ur custoemer?
3. details of charge sheet
4. whether u got acquitted or not?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 August 2020

Facts of the case are missing from your post.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 August 2020

First focus on coming out freely and recover from the shock.   Then contact an advocate and try through Human RIghts commission. or some other association you belong to for a remedy.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2020

You can go for appeal in higher courts. The presumption of innocence is the legal principle that one is considered "innocent until proven guilty". ... The prosecution must in most cases prove that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused must be acquitted.

Bhim Singh   16 August 2021

I think here once you free from all allegations you can file a suits against those person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register