Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidhu (student)     11 July 2013

I want to separate from my parent. help

Hi Members,

I am software engineer. I never troubled my parents. They are immetured people and creating lots of problem in my personal life. Financially, personally i am helping them in all matters. I wanna list problems created by them.

1. My father being H.C (police department) is drunker and he always tourched my mom and have other habbites too.
  2. Before 2010 there are many other incidents where he tourchered me mentally.
  3. In 2010 there was  a small property dispute. He went for panchayat in police station where he got annoyed with S.I and to teach leason to my father S.I filed a case on my father, and me and my brother.We were taken into custody.Though C.I of that area came to compramise the situation but my dad refused to say sorry to S.H.O. U/S 353 r/w case is registered, i lost my exams.
  4. He never tried to convay the matter to any lawyer properly. Which led to lot of problems. He prefer to drink instead of taking care of case.I supported him and initiated the matter in high court. Things went fine, we won case before single bench, case was closed. 
  5. I left to delhi for civils coaching and handover every thing to my father. He never bothered about case and prefered drinking from morning to night. Th opp party field case before 2 judge bench and he even could not file counter affidavite. The case is reopened on us.
  6. I field S.L.P in supreme court things are going fine.Got stay order.
  7. Because of all this tensions, i lost my right eye vision due to Stotoma and under went surgery. Doctor clearly explained to my father that i should never feel pressure or else i will loose other eye also.
  8. Inspite of these problems he again started creating problem in my marrage life. I love my uncle daughter, my father expecting more dowary which my uncle can not offered. He blackmailed their family and they are engaging her with another person.
  9. Apart of this he is creating lots of nonsense at my office due to which i lost my job. In property issues he always mislead me by giving wrong info. Due to which i am losing financially.

I can not bear this family any more. I want to get seperate from them legally. please advice.Reasons for saperations are my health, carrier, peace of mind.

Learning

1 Replies

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     11 July 2013

You can separate with your parent without any problem. If you are financially strong , your parent can ask maintenence form you through court. If the property matter is disputed with you. This will decide legal suit, Law doest compulsion to live with your parents if you dont want .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register