LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalpana (FDE)     26 March 2012

I want to sell my house

Dear Sir/Madam

My Name is Kalpana. B. Patel, We reside at Orlem Malad (W) since 40 yrs at same place. House which we own is in paghdi system. & now we want to sell the same. House is on my fathers name. The thing is that I wan to know, while selling what kind of document we requried to show the counster (Buyer).Electrial bill, Water bill, Rent bill, is all are on my father's name. Now the question is is this much ok to sell property or any other thing required? please suggest.

Thank's & Regards

Kalpana B Patel

 3 Replies

kumar (NIL)     26 March 2012

Dear Kalpana,

First of all i am sorry to ask you this,,, what is paghdi system???? If i know this only, then i can suggest you for further.....

Kalpana (FDE)     26 March 2012

Dear Kumar

In pagdhi which home we own has landlord and we pay rent to him what ever he has decided. we are not the owner of the house. we get receipt of rent which we pay to Land lord.

kumar (NIL)     26 March 2012


Until unless you or your father don't have any documentation proof of ownership, and let uou know one thing Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Rent Bill is not sufficient to sell the property. But i want to know one more thing, are you paying the tax for the property  (Property tax receipts), if you are paying the same tel me on whose name does you paying .!!!!!

As per my knowledge or in my opinion, you are not authorized to sell the property.  But there is a way out, why don't you go to the land lord and ask him to do the registration on your father name or any of your family members name .....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query