Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan dhiman (Supervisor)     07 January 2014

I want to know the family laws

Hello

I am in the environment now that i cant trust anyone around me. Everybody is confusing me with new laws.

Can someone please help me that from where I can get all the family laws and Court's approach, way of court thinking. Is there any law book & any reference.

My opposition has strong personal relations in the Court. Definetially i gonna lose my battle here.

Please help me.

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

fighting back (exec)     07 January 2014

read daily 50 posts in the forum, and  you will be well versed with the laws

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     07 January 2014

Purchase Hindu Laws Bare Act consisting of family laws of Hindus pertaining to six Acts, costs below Rs.100/-

Purchase latest Hindu Marriage Law and Domestic Violence Act texts published in 2013 by prominent authors which you would get within the range of Rs. thousand to one thousand five hundred.

Finally purchase Hindu Marriage Law digest from 2005 to 2013 and section wise ruling of S.C. and H.C. are given. You will become competent in Substantive law, but note that you may not get proficiency in procedural law, which demands knowledge in Civil Procedure Code and also real court experience. 

Ranee....... (NA)     07 January 2014

welcome to family forum!

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     09 January 2014

Originally posted by : Rohan dhiman

Hello

I am in the environment now that i cant trust anyone around me. Everybody is confusing me with new laws.

Can someone please help me that from where I can get all the family laws and Court's approach, way of court thinking. Is there any law book & any reference.

My opposition has strong personal relations in the Court. Definetially i gonna lose my battle here.

Please help me.

Regards

All the bare acts and judgements are available as free download.Self study will protect you from being cheated by lawyers

regards ASHOK

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 January 2014

You can download and read the bare acts of any law in this forum's site itself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register