LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.kumar.bangalore (executive)     18 October 2010

i want to get divorce

Her aim is she will not come, she will not allow me to marry any women.  Because of the reason, now i am not working , i want to come out of the problem. please give complete details.

Learning

9 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 October 2010

If you want get divorce.You need grounds for divorce.  So details are required i.e., when you got married, how many days she living seperately etc.,

What question you have asked is not sufficient to answer.

R.kumar.bangalore (executive)     18 October 2010

dear rajeev, thanks for your reply, please refer my early forum question, if you are not getting fully, please give your email id , i will discuss with you

Mahesh (LEAD)     19 October 2010

Hi All..
we got married in 2004. Since the time of marrige till now.. we have had n number for fights. My wife is very nagging sort off and i dont like nagging i like peace full life. She always had some or the other complaints. Me my friends my parents my work. my living .. She assumes a lot and come to some crap conclusions and we land up in fights.. She is always ready to fight and argue at late in night till midnight and even in early mornings. She has very bad habit for searching things in my mobile or my laptop. She always doubts on me and till now she has engaged many girls in my life. She will call them and fight with them.. I have tried all my levels to keep her happy and save my marrige .. but now i am very depressed and fustrated.. i am getting weaker and weaker.. i am loosing my family and friends. and my happy life also.. this is effecting my work to a large extend..
i have filed a divorce against her.. and court had send her the notice also.. but somehow she did not receive it in hand.. she got the information the she has to go to court and collect it. She is not going to court to collect it. But i want to get this moving.. i cannot handel it anymore... I am sorry to say but my lawyer is lousy.. he dont guide me nor suggest me. How can i get it moving.. if she dont go to court and take the notice can i get the x-party divorce and wot is the period to get x-party.

I am very unhappy.. i cannot it anymore.. she knows that we are uncompatable with eachother and her nagging/anger nature is very harm full. We also have 4.5yr kid.. i love him a lot..

Pls suggest me..

thanks regards, Mahesh

Sri Vijayan.A (Legal Consultant)     19 October 2010

Ur question has been fully answered in ur another question on the same matter

Thanks Harsh for you reply.

1) I am from Mumbai but now working and setelled in pune.
2) I got married in Mumbai.. but filed my case in  pune family court with the help of one lawyer in pune.
let me know if you more details.

thanks

Mahesh

Hello Mr. Vijayan,. Could you please me in searching the same in this forum. i mean.. the link to go to that page.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Hi harsh.. thankyou very much for time and suggesstion.. this woudl really help me.

(Guest)

You said that she will not come then file for RCR petition .One thing is clear  that she still loves you because she don’t go to court  for divorce if she interested then she will attain each and every date but she want to continue the marriage for the sake of kid and you also. Second she has very bad habit for searching things in my mobile or my laptop. So, she have doubt that somebody cannot snatch you from me so she still loves you. You said that She always had some or the other complaints. Me my friends my parents my work. my living.so,did you make any mistake ? If yes then she complains accept it and don’t repeat it in future. She takes care about you. I think give some time and love your wife and try to conciliate the matter don’t go for divorce.For your kid try it as you said We also have 4.5yr kid.. i love him a lot..

If after all effort fails take a divorce as under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. Desertion – If one of the spouses voluntarily abandons his/her partner for at least a period of two years, the abandoned spouse can file a divorce case on the ground of desertion.

Mahesh (LEAD)     26 October 2010

Hello Kushan.. I appreciate ur advice.. but i know that she never love me.. he had confessed in front of me during one of the arguments that just for the sake that she will not loose me (another guy) she married me. but since the day of marrige fixed she just fought at me.. and never i had a single moment of peace in my peaceful life.

U said that if i had done some misktake i shd accept it.. fine.. my mistake was that i fought with everyone and married her.. i was not loving her.. but i took all efforts to love her till now i was trying to keep her happy.. but as i knw her background she dont knw wot is happiness, wot is space, how find happiness in small small moments.. i never got any hints from her to remove solution. from last 5 yrs i dont rememeber she has given me a single solution to any of my problems. i changed my job, i changed the city.. i change the rented house and come a owned flat.. now wot issues she has .. and wot more she want for being happy.. i take my family to movies, parks, hotels for food. i have given her all freedom. But still i get a feeling like a house puppy. and every new day is bad.

I cannot stay with her.. also i see that she is going to ruin my son life also.. becuase she will bring him up as she was brought up .. and the way she is brought up is useless..

the women who cannot bring peace in her own house is of no use as per me. i have given her many many many chances.. but she has revengefull nature.. If i keep telling i have soooooooo many things to tell jst about her.. that u will get boared.. but sorry i dont have a single good memory during this period to rememer and smile with peace..

Now u tell me is there any benifit to keep her with me just for the sake of giving my name to my kid.

She has done mistake every single day of 365x5 days. which is cannot correct now. i am tired and lost this race. It is not like that she loves me thats y she is not comming to court .. it is that she dont want to give me divorce easily.. becuase she dont want to see me happy. this is the fact..

If u ask her these questions she will not be able to answere.

Regards,

Mahesh Chindarkar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More