Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous (IT)     21 August 2014

I want to file a case against niit

Hello Experts....Gud Afternoon

I am Aditya.. I have joined NIIT in 2010 May...I was told  by  the receptionist that Sir in our program you will complete GNIIT program and Graduation in 3 years..i went delhi for doing btech. but just  because of their offers i took admission in NIIT GNIIT program. Laterly i came to know they told so many terms and conditions about the program. they say unless ur graduate and if u complete ur all semesters then you have to fill the deferment form. thats ridiculous. so i ddnt gave Sem D exams. coz they said they charge for deferment form.Since I completed on Sem C in nov 2011.I would have completed Sem D by June 2012.but due to deferment form i ddnt go further.they never told this about the time of  admission. then they have a MOU with KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY.They give lateral entry to the candidates in 4th semester. So I completed my Sem C in Nov 2011.I took admission in 4th sem of Bsc IT..but in the 6th semester which i gave in June 2013. I was marked absent in a practical though i was present. I told NIIT about it. but they are always saying ur marksheet has not come.i have paid approx 2.0 lacs  as a fees nd its been more than 4 years since 2010 i am 10+2 only. I have been a qualified candidate in IBPS exams 2013. I have got an interview letter but could appear in it just because i have not got marksheet of my sem 6. i multiple tym complaint but they never took interest always say that we are working etc etc. I am totally frustated by the structure of this NIIT. They charge so much money.But when it terms of services they actually dont provide.they keep befooling people.They claim they make placed people being an IT institute they put the majority of them in Call Centre or in data entry operator.I am like im in going in a depression coz my 4 years are been wasted nd i had spent too much money on NIIT coz i was the hostler in delhi I ddnt got anything. I have lost my Govt/Nationlised Bank Job opportunity just coz of this NIIT. I could not take a admission in MASTER's Program  coz i dnt hav my Graduate Degree..I have lost 2 years of my academics now. coz the admission date of this year also gone.If i got the marksheet in 2013 i would have been completed in 2015 and would be working in a Bank coz my marks were good in the written exams. Please help me to get rid of it.Please help me what could I do now coz Im 24 years now and im an average student still im just 10+2 now..:( Expert tellme what are the legal proceeding I can do for NIIT.

Regards 

Aditya

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register