LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Pandey   10 July 2020

I want to consult a civil lawer for getting my getting query regarding my complicated marriage relationship.pls do advise

I have been marrbut due to emotional attachment of my family some how I did.after that I tried to continue the relationship with avoiding all lookholes but soon I get know about her extra merital affairs withied to a girl in near 2014 ,in dist jaunpur UP the marriage happene without my consent ,and undue influence, someone else, I tried to many more chances but she to refuse to overcome it.Now after two years I have some else in my life I want to continue with her.but my wife is threatining me that she would ruin my professional career and file a case for dowry and domestic violence.
pls help me to come out of this stuff.
now I want divorce from her.

 3 Replies

Sunayana Chhabra   10 July 2020

Engage a lawyer and file divorce petition. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.

dhirendrapratap singh   11 July 2020

expert in matrimonial matter

digital hyderabad   13 July 2020

kaleem ul haque
mobile. 9849068073
any equiry feel free to call him Assistant Mr Faisal Mobile no. 9700217263

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query