LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anilesh N Shah (Boss)     15 March 2012

I want to change my name in school living certificate

I am living in shrirampur (Dist; ahemadnagar,maharastra). I live my school from last 30 years. after i live school i change my name. I have that ghazet copy. Now my child born in Gujarat and i want to change her birth certifacate on my changing name but that municipality demanding with me my new name school living certifacate and that school clark give me reply that now i live school so he can not able to change SLC. and gujarat municipality demanding with that. Due to that problem my doughter is suffering. So pls help me in this matter.

Thanks 

Learning

4 Replies

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     16 March 2012

your querry is not clear.

Bipin vaghela (site supervisor)     01 January 2013

Hi dear sir/madam

sir  i am bipin vaghela from viramgam gujarat  i want to change my name in my living certificate  i was live my school since 1997-98 after i have no satticfaction in my old name so i will change my name in my all new certificate without  my living certifacate now i want to change my name in my LC please i will do all pross.......

bipin vaghela

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2013

you can change name in future

Hoshiyar Singh (Analyst)     05 July 2014

Hi

my name is Hoshiyar Singh, and i want to know about the process to change my name legally and I also would like to change my name in all my school and college documents, is it possible??

Regards

Hoshiyar Singh 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register