Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish (Engineer)     28 August 2013

I want to buy my fathers property

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Harish,working in BHEL Hyderabad as an Engineer since 18 months.I thought of buying my fathers house at visakhapatnam on loan basis.Is it possible to buy my fathers house ?

If yes what are the documents  required and what is the procedure for approaching for loan.I want to take loan for the period of 20 years and My net salary at present is 50,000 /month.I also want to renovate the same after purchasing.Kindly mention the maximum loan eligibility .

See you soon.

Learning

5 Replies

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     28 August 2013

why  r u want to purchase your fathers house? is your father is an current owner of the house?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 August 2013

Bank will not give housing loan for purchasing your father's property.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Harish

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Harish,working in BHEL Hyderabad as an Engineer since 18 months.I thought of buying my fathers house at visakhapatnam on loan basis.Is it possible to buy my fathers house ?

If yes what are the documents  required and what is the procedure for approaching for loan.I want to take loan for the period of 20 years and My net salary at present is 50,000 /month.I also want to renovate the same after purchasing.Kindly mention the maximum loan eligibility .

See you soon.

Ask your dad to sell such property to your uncle.  Then you can raise loan to buy same property from your uncle [uncle should be a co-brother]

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     29 August 2013

simple procedure 

1. transfer on your name and apply for mortagage loan for renovation of the house

2. some banks will offer your the loan for reconstruction of house

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     02 September 2013

Dear Sir,

Any bank will not give you housing loan for purchasing your father's house. So there is a way for taking loan from bank your father should transfer his properity on your name and then bank will offer the loan for reconstruction of house.

For more help contact us at query@nrilegalconsulting.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register