LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I want to apply sucession certificatein in bombay high court

Please help me to file sucession certificate in bombay high court and to file regular petition against for my fathers property and money landing with special land officer metro centre new panvel navimumbai raigad

 6 Replies

M V Gupta (Advocate)     18 October 2021

your question is not clear. Give full facts. If you want to apply for a succession certificate, what for you want to file regular petition and against whom?

mohammed siraj hasan tayyab (MEMON)   18 October 2021

I want to file against special land acquisition officer metro centre no1 new panvel for compensation money of land acquired by SLAO

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 October 2021

Why Bombay High Court? Panvel is outside Original Jurisdiction of Bombay High Court.

mohammed siraj hasan tayyab (MEMON)   18 October 2021

Because i owned panvel lower court hiership certificate issued in the year january 2020 with me but it us not sufficient to withdraw the compensation amount and the other assets as well our unit case number of bombay high court is UCN 213 

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 October 2021

Sorry, I am unable to unerstand the facts or the issue.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     19 October 2021

No comments for vague and confusing facts.

Consult a local prudent lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query