LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam (CEO)     08 October 2014

I want to apply passport but found my name in court website

I want to apply for passport, But i found my name in eci court website. as screenshot, can i apply passport



Please suggest what should i do


 4 Replies

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     08 October 2014

Yes it 138 and further you can always apply after taking permission of the court.

Dibakar Ray (Advocate.)     08 October 2014

The case have been filed on 2004.

It seems that you are aware of this pending case.

Or your name matches with the case as given above. Not understood the real problem.

If you are aware, then you must be fighting the case.

Please give all the details.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 October 2014

What do you want to clarify?, you want to apply for passport, you can very well apply but disclose the details of pending criminal case against you without fail.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 October 2014

how can one take the experts of this forum so lightly.


Do you really want us to believe that you re not at all aware the a criminal case u/s 138 NI Act is pending.


Did you received no notice?

Did you receive no summon?

Did you not apply for bail< if not, how you are outside?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register