LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi   28 April 2017

I want save marriage

Plz help me sir mei aur meri wife ki marriage 2014 mein hui thi aur hum alag reh rahe thy...abi 2017 mei hum dono ne divorce ke liye joint petition pa di jisme likha hai k hum marriage ke badh ek din sath rahe hai....abi 6 month ki date mili hai mei apni wife ko divorce nai dena chahta mei kya kru....mei chata hu ke marriage save rahe


 2 Replies

Praveen Kumar (Intern Lawyer)     28 April 2017

File a petition of Section 9 HMA in the concerned court.

Section 9 in The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
9 Restitution of conjugal rights. — 7 [***] When either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply, by petition to the district court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree restitution of conjugal rights accordingly. 8 [ Explanation. —Where a question arises whether there has been reasonable excuse for withdrawal from the society, the burden of proving reasonable excuse shall be on the person who has withdrawn from the society.] 9 [***]

Ravi   28 April 2017

Sir mene judge sahib ko bola tha k hamari ek dusre ke sath nai bnti....aur mene kaha k hum dono ek din hi sath rahe hai....kya judge sahib divorce stop kr skte hai ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register