Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atso Pucho   05 October 2020

i want my money back

i want my money back for a plot of land that i bought because the previous owner had mortgaged it to somebody else before i bought this land but he is refusing to pay.


 5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 October 2020

Vague and confusing facts can not lead to form proper opinion/

It is advisable to consult a local lawyer for proper analyses of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Atso Pucho   06 October 2020

i dont want any expenses on lawyers and in court takes long time and so many expenses.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 October 2020

It is the duty of the buyer to make reasonable inquiries before investing the amount in real estate, the court is the only alternative for getting a legal remedy and there is no other way left to you to recover the money when the purchaser refuses.  Contact local advocates and explore the possibility of bringing pressure by filing a criminal complaint about cheating tc., If you are in possession, never give to anyone.  Post complete facts.

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     06 October 2020

File criminal case for cheating. You will be succsessful.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 October 2020

Success can never be guaranteed and you 'May" be successful in bringing pressures and "recovering money" is a different aspect, "pleasing concerned" may involve additional expenditure and the friendship already may become an enemy ship.without direction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query