LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

I want divorce

Well, writing this query isnt so easy for me, as i am the culprit for all of this. I got married to a girl in Sept 2011 and get seperated in Oct 2011 and Divorced later on. After the family pressure i got mariied again to  girl from our own community through our close relatives. At the time of marriage i have been told by girl family that she is doing PG and after that she will go for B.Ed due to envolment of close relatives the fact cant not be checked and later found she was not even graduate. Not only about education she was not at par on any expectation of mine or my family. And the same lead me for moving to another relationship which is totally wrong. In meawhile i got a baby and she is 2 and years now. All these made so worse that i become adicted of drink and smoke. I had no control over my anger and have been beatean her so many times. I know i am worng, but i am helpless... she all the time puss me to do so..i have approched 3-4 times to make study further, have told her my likes and dislikes but she doesnt do at all. She neither respect me nor my family member. If i say she is being controlled by her family will not be wrong. Now its very tough to manage, as she made me stay in police lockup for 4-5 hrs under domestic voilence. and a=every time she keeps me threaten of the same. I feel like sucide...is there any way..to move ahead, is there any way to get seperated with custody of my daughtor.. I will be very helpfull if any of my friend (lawyer) who deals in such case can help me and can take this case. Please contact me on 9958050457

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Hi brother u reside in which place..

JustAdvisor (IT)     20 July 2016

learn to control your impulses, rest everything will fall in place.

A walk alone (-)     20 July 2016

Brother first control your anger. Stop beating her. It's clear from your threat your basic problem is her education and your adjustment problem. If she dnt want to study then why are you forcing her. Education needs only for job for house wife education is not necessary. Only basic education(10 th or 12 th) & family values necessary for house wife. Can you tell me after being more educated how you behave? After being more educated you behave more bad than her ( as you beat her). Before thinking for divorce have you think a single moment about your daughter? A child needs both father and mother. Try to adjust in your married life only for your daughter future. Chances of getting custody is very less( as you are smoker, drinker and you dnt have control over your anger)

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

I know, Thats why i strated my line as culprit for my self . However, i have left drinking and smoking and being treated for my anger. What i havent mentioned is she ddiesnt have family values, she doesnt do any thing..such like what a houe wife supoose to do. I tried a lots to stay with her and manage the show but now i feel staying with her will make me more depress and force me to take negative step in my life. such as sucide or run away or keep my self close in a room. I am in touch with a pyscho..team ..and the treatment is going on. 

innocenthusband   21 July 2016

psycho team????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register