Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


i request u experts plz clarify me....

In a matrimonial case when a Magistrate takes the parties in chamber meeting to know the mind set of both t the parties then how can Magistrate gives his order in who favour? 1.if wife says she don't want to continue but she is not able to give any reason or not able to explain or why she don't want to contiue wheareas husband say he want to give chance to the marriage once.


 1 Replies

Mohammed Ameenuddin (Sr. Legal Manager)     19 February 2015

The Magistrate can pass the order for Judicial Seperation U/s 10 of Hindu Marriage Act., so that sufficient time can be given to both husband and wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads