LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tata gopi   14 March 2020

I present muticity cheque in my place, case filed at another place

jurisdiction point of view, court advised to file case where cheque was presented


 2 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     14 March 2020

A complaint about the dishonor of cheque under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act can be filed in the court situated at a place where the bank of the payee is situated.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 March 2020

Dear querist,

Court has rightly directed to file the case where cheque was presented for clearing.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query