Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUDIP MITRA (SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR)     25 October 2013

I ni am completely helpless.please help me..

sir/madam,
               with due respect myself,Sudip Mitra , want to state that i got married on 23rd january 2013,my marriage was registered on 29/01/2013.now I am 24 years old.my date of birth is 27/04/1989.i am suffering great trouble in my marriage life for last 4 months.if sometimes some arguement took place between me and my wife,she called her whole family within one hour.her whole family gave us lots of threats,they behaved with me and my parents just like a servent.in my family there are only three member,me & my parents.my father is suffering in neurological disorder from 15 years.he cant take too much tension.my mother is also suffering in high blood presure for years.in these circumtences they were threatning us on regular besis.they understood clearly that we have no others people to support us in family.their intension is to take me away from my parents.they want that i will transfer my job to their place and i will be seperate from my
parents and i will stay with my wife in their place.
           in these circumtences me & my parents feeling completely helpless.we launched a general diary in local police station informing them that we are getting threatened everyday by my wife's family.
          now they are going to launch 498 case against us,which is completely false.their intension is to take me & my parents in police custody ..
          my father has become physically ill and anything can happen with him anyday as he is neuro patient.
         i dont have anybody else except my parents.i am a central government employee of department of posts,india and posted at my hometown jhargram,west midnapore,west bengal,my father is a retired employee of acjm court ,jhargram.
         under this circumtences please help me & my family.
        court will open on 6th november here.till then we cant take anticipatory bail also.

i have given a general diary in local ps.but if they lodge 498 case against me & my family,i will be unable to get anticipatory bail before 6th november.as criminal court will open on 6th november.if there are any other option so that i can save me & my family from getting arrest then please help me.
          please help us.
                                                                                                    Yours faithfully,
       25/10/2013                                                                                                   Sudip Mitra

Learning

14 Replies

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     25 October 2013

The immediate action you require to take to avoid arrest is to hire a good lawyer of the local court. No matter how much you convince the local police officials or no matter how much they sympathise with you, they will have to act, if the complaint against Section 498 is filed.

i have hired lawyer of local court.anticipatory bail is not possible before 6th november as court will open on 6th november.but if there are any other rules or advice for avoiding arrest,then please help me plzz......

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     25 October 2013

Don't worry Mr.Mitra. Contact to any local lawyer and discuss the matter.In 498 IPC matter  Different High Court  gave direction for registration of FIR.

sir,

my lawyer told me that he will manage.but sir according to law, cant  i do anything to avoid arrest against 498 case?if there are ways in law then plzz share sir plzz

(Guest)

Dear querist,

A wave of Fear rises when thoughts of defeat kisses it......

First I would Like to convey you a message that In this world No man or women or any creature had borne with Team of mother,father,sister,brother,wife,children,Friend,Lawyer,policemen,judge and lastly the spectators i.e are relatives and coward persons who just sit and watches everything...So,before thinking that I have no body at my back support just remember the former lines.

Now, in your case your Wife and her Gang is devastating your family along with frequent threats..

1. If they are illegally coming in your house and trespassing then shoot all recordings and behave like a dumb infront of them...let them become more nasty..let them feel that your dumbo of all dumbs...and shoot all their cruelities.

2. Once it is done, make number of copies and keep the original media intact.

3.If police men are not listening you and not bothered to investigate your case then File a complaint before magistrate U/s156(3) crpc , the magistrate will order them to register FIR.

You have the following cases on your In laws and wife:

1. Extortion and threatning U/s 383/384 IPC

2. U/s 336 IPC for Act endangering life or personal safety of others

3. U/s 349/350/351/352 IPC for force,criminal assault and grave provocation.

4. U/s 356/357/358 for assault and criminal force to attempt of theft of property,to confine person wrongfully and doing grave provocations.

5. U/s 385/386/387/389 for making you in fear of danger of life,fear of death,fear of grave injury.

6. Write a complaint and post to  HRC,NWC,IG,CM and keep all the reciepts intact.

-----------------------------------------

Act boldly and fearlessly when you are dealing with your own cruel and wicked wife and her gangs.

You are not alone in this 1.2 billion of population who is fighting for freedom. So leave such depression and gather guts to face the problem.

.You need to be fast mush faster than her 498a, so file these cases before 498a and other cases filed on you.

your divorce case is much stronger after getting all the proofs intact and exhibition of such proofs one by one in the court.

Dude, you have all things to win if you are right .....but the winner is one who always ready to fight against wrongs.

For more details read my thread on "A well said strategy to fight false 498a,DVA and maintenance cases"

thanks & regards.

court is closed untill 6th november.how will i lodge those cases

when they were threatning me on regular besis,i lost my control.i was unable to record those calls.even one day at around 11 pm they took me away from home forcefully from home.when i launched a gd in local ps, no more threatening coming from those sides.but they are preparing for 498 case.i am a central government employee.they told me that if police arrest me more than 48 hours,department will suspend me and they will be satisfied.please help me...

please give me some ideas or show me some rules or law which will help me from getting arrest.my father is a neuro patient & mother is suffering in high blood pressure.i am alone here to fight against this situation.please help me so that me & my family can avoid arrest.court is closed till 6th november.then what shoulsd i do now ?

(Guest)

Even after giving such positive suggestion by suffer & other members, it seems that u r in badly panic condition which is absolutely unnecessary.

What i suggest to u that if you are so much afraid of getting arrested since courts are close till 6th Nov., take your parents & go to some unknown place without infromig any body till 6th & enjoy your diwlali with your parents. 

SUDIP MITRA (SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR)     30 October 2013

498 & 316 was lodged against me & my parents.both r completely fake.my lawyer is going to appeal for anticipatory bail.will u please help us ?i am fighting for 4 days wid my ill father & helpless mother .please help us.please provide some legal tips or anything which will help us for getting anticipatory bail.please help us..

A R Atwal (0) 9699717999 Mumba (Advocate)     30 October 2013

Don't worry call me at 9699717999.... let talk..

Regards

Adv. A R Atwal

SUDIP MITRA (SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR)     01 November 2013

Judge has asked for cd today.any suggestion anyone?plzz

SUDIP MITRA (SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR)     01 November 2013

What can happen next?plz suggest.i will be prepared then..plz help me..i am in big trouble..

(Guest)

In India police won't clear your passport without money are they going to let you go if 498 a has been filed ? They will purposefully come on weekend so that you have no chance for Anticipatory bail. All such ideas are written by men's group I guess on 498a.org

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register