LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     09 October 2015

I need your valued advice

My divorced wife has filed a complaint with Crime against Women ( CAW ) . In that 20 paged complaint she has only targetted my sisters and brother is law. From among the points the nain few are as below.

1, They instigated me to file divorce and even now they are misleading me

2. She lost the case both in family court and High Court due to my false allegations and her lack of knowledge of law

3.My eldest sister got her her aborted by blindfolding her. So she didno see the hospital.

4.Necessary action shoul be taken so that she could no be ask to vacate my house

5. My sister has taken away the streedhan.

6. My sister has frequenlly been assaulting her .

We were called to CAW Counselling Cell but coming to know that I have obtained divorce already they will send the case back to CAW Cell.

The above points are all false and meant to harrass only. none on my family members including the servants have been spared.Her main intention is to occupy the house, 

I have got the copy of the Complaint and have decided to take a stromg legal action against her. Kindly advise me what counter actions would be best to teach her a lesson.

Regards.

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 October 2015

its better to first concentrate on the cases filed over you and prove that the allegations were false.once after that you can file defamation and other relevant cases on her

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register