LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dr pallavi (mbbs)     03 August 2014

I need urgent help

hi.. i am mbbs student..preparing for pg entrance ...i did dnb pg entrance and result out 3 day before... they/natinal board of examination declare result on phone...they told me that mam u are qualified and your rank all india rank is 634...i was happy...lost of my friends got result wia phone...i checked that phone number is officaial...i have recording of that call...today they declared result on there site..i was shocked on my rank letter my rank is 12643......they wrote that this result not final its internet based only...today is sunday thats y i unable to call on nbe office... but i am so tensed...i dont know what to do...if tommarow they wl sat that my rank is 12643....what they told before was by mistake... can i file case of mental harrashment on them.....???????please help me ..that proof is enough ...

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Yaaa u can procced..Pallavi garu....Balachander Reddy,Advocate...email.. juristybcreddy@gmail.com

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     03 April 2016

kindly note that

1.As after results you have to take further steps ,you may mention all facts and enclosed all relevent documents regarding your exams and results and file a writ petition in the high court on various grounds and pray for appropriate writ. good luck.

n.b.sawant.advocate high court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register