IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashant (counsultant)     04 October 2009

i need lawyer for agriculture land issue in thana maharastra

i have 22 acers agriculture land at talasari dis: thana, maharastra... i need lawyer for some legal issues....


 5 Replies

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     04 October 2009


BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     18 October 2009



dk.anand (legal head)     26 October 2009

Dear ,plz take a reference of my company advocate Mr.Lalit v.jain ,mumbai high court,who is having strong know how aboput property matters.His mobile no.9820169331

Pradip Gadkari (Director)     02 March 2010

Please let me know which taluka & village in Thane District you need help for. I am placed at District Headquarters & help you in Land matters.

Pradip Gadkari (Director)     02 March 2010

what type of problem you are facing? can you ellaborate?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query