LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manpreet (manager)     01 March 2015

I need divorce from wife marrried run only 4 month.

i got married in march 2014 and she was previously having boyfriend and was addicted of facebook and whatsapp which came to know after marriage . once she cought talking with boyfriend , she immediately broke the sim card and delete the chat.when it told to her parents they take her with them in the month of july 2014. and filed the maintenance case claiming of false dv and dowry case against me just after one week, we filed the rcr to protect us. she was using facebook and having huge list of boys in that. she was pregnant and she given the birth to baby boy in 7 & half month in the month of November. now rcr taken back by me and file the divorce case.she is not ready to give the divorce how should we facebook data is valid in the court?


 8 Replies

Saurav (Engineer)     01 March 2015

Dude she has your kid.


Forgive her and take her back.

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     01 March 2015

Dear,, Try mutual settlement or mutual divorce... If she don't not agree then file a suit for divorce on the ground of adultery and cruelty .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Born Fighter (xxx)     01 March 2015

you know your case better. Are you suspecting the child is not yours ? If this is just an allegation then you have irked her and inlaws & such an act is not pardonable.  why did you file for RCR , if what you are saying is correct . Based of what you have shared this is my opinion


Addiction to FB and whtsapp is common nowadays. Do you have proof for adultery ? , if not you will face problems in fighting your case which will not settle before 5-7yrs.  Proving adultery is very difficult in the court of law, my dear. My suggestion go for mutual consent divorce, however if you are not sure of your allegations then gather evidences before ending the relation, you have a child now so be sure of your decisions

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 March 2015

with proof of your marriage and subsequent delivery of child within seven and half months you can get the marriage annuled by declaring the marriage as voidable u/s 12 hma but you must file it within one year from the time of marriage

Saurav (Engineer)     02 March 2015

Dude for the sake of Humanity the Kid is absolutely yours (Otherwise NO mentally retarted wife or her family will allow an Illegal kid to be born).........dont they want to Step out of Home and face the society?.....Nobody will even serve water to them if they come to know she is having an Illegal kid after marriage.

Besides all these things can be tested by DNA test.

Understand the situation and Bring your Wife BACK and live a happy life ever after.

manpreet (manager)     02 March 2015

Sir, Actually she has not interest in family life and belong to greedy family . she was bigger liar told me not doing any job before marriage , not using personal number , Facebook and whatsapp. She was having two Facebook ids and huge list of friends and using fb from 2011, I cought her adult chat with one boy and many boys have proposes her in Facebook. She uses the fb and log out immediately . she had deactivated his fb account around 20 times. She uses whatsapp and delete the chat .what to do with this kind wife.

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     16 March 2015

being a friend with a person is not amounts to adultery.

Totally Depressed (Cashier)     01 April 2015

before six months i got married. From the first day of marriage I observed that she has no interst to stay peacefully with my family. Though my job was transferable and during that period she was with me and tried to isolate me in any ways means. she trying to distance me from my parents by not letting me meet my parent. lot of arguments and unnecessary quarrels.
she is very very short tempered and antonym finally do fight with me in night. Neighours also knew this.

she is working women and i have evidence(audio) that she may be engaged with another man.

Now I came to my native place and doing my service from my home. she want to stay me with in rented house where we working but not my native place. i m not leaving my parents and now doing up-down by bike from my native place.

she is not agree to leave her job, and not to stay with me in my native place.

i have complaint nearest police station about her threating behaviour and cruelty.

Secondly, after getting summan from the court if she wants to come back, I am anticipating that she must have some intension to alleaged falsely on my parents and file 498a against us.

So at this stage , what should I do to save my family? Please advise me...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query