LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vtech   17 August 2017

I need divorce

Hello everyone, I am in a bad situation ...please help me and married 2 month's before however no physical relationship between us...She is nice and kind to me and also good attitude..we both are sailing on same boat bcose we both have similar character and attitude wise... coming to point...She is very fat,short and not attractive to me...I couldn't get erection after seeing her.During first night I had erection once she got nude my erection came down I tried all tablets but no erection..I can see erection when I wake up in morning.Then we decided to go to doctor and doctor took all test...Testotherene is normal and they did one scan on penis which reported poor blood flow in my penis but still I can see erection ..I clearly told to doctor that she is very fat and I couldn't get erection after seeing her.To test myself I approached to s*x workers for having s*x where I enjoyed and had good s*x ...It is my fault but no option to prove myself.. My questions 1.How to get divorce on this situation.. 2...I don't want to spoil her feature so I need to take decision soon. Please advice ASAP Just a note 'Erection is not possible without any reason'


 9 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     17 August 2017

It seems that you are impotent towards your wife but potent for other women. Since you have got married for two months only so you can not go for divorce before expiry of six months but you can go for annulment of marriage. Sidharth 9811776422

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     17 August 2017

Your wife can file for annulment of marriage on the ground of relative impotency. 

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     17 August 2017

Well, the situation is clearly in ruins more so for your wife. She may be entitled to divorce on grounds of cruelty or adultery, or as suggested above, annulment on grounds of your impotence. So largely it rests upon your wife as to how she'd prefer to go about this marriage legally .

Vtech   18 August 2017

how I will fall under adultery ground for divorce?

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     18 August 2017

Well, as per the Hindu Marriage Act, either party to a marriage can file a petition for divorce, if

the other party has, after the solemnisation of the marriage, had voluntary s*xual intercourse with any person other than his or her spouse;

This is laid down under section 13(1)(i.)

R Trivedi (     20 August 2017

1. Do you look like Tom Cruise or John Abrahm or Salmon Khan or Ranbir Kapoor? Get on with your life, my dear, if she is Nice and kind and with good attitude, then do not worry you will get everything you want. This appears to be half true story.

R Trivedi (     20 August 2017

You will never get a divorce but you will end up bringing huge misery to both family lives. Grow up.

R Trivedi (     20 August 2017

Siddhartha shrivastav, what is this woman specific impotence? And on what ground he can get annulment of marriage? His wife is fat so he does not get hard so marriage annulment given by his lordship? This is nonsense you are spreading. Pl think multiple times what you are advising, do not misguide.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     20 August 2017

Mr. R. Trivedi, what I have statee is already medically proved. Pl check it with any medical person that a person can be impotent towards a particular person as mentioned in the query where person has enjoyed s*x with other women but could not enjoyed with her wife. Pl see the query again. Since marriage was not consummated due to impotency of husband so marriage could be annulled as provided in HMAct. So please consult law again to understand my reply. You are requested not to use unparliamentary language. There is no reason to carry the burden when parties are not happy with marriage. I request you to please sharpen your understanding of law and its provisions. I have merely replied the query in terms of available provisions of law. I wish that good sense shall prevail upon you and you shall be more matured while dealing with such queries. Stay blessed. Sidharth
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query