LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satswid (None)     21 March 2014

I need a good labour lawyer/consultant

Hi, I need a good labour lawyer/consultant specialized in IT labour cases in Mumbai/Thane. Its a case of wrongful termination and unfair labor practices.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Satswid (None)     27 March 2014

Anyone can help me out?

RUPESH RAMESH MANJULE (Senior Executive)     01 April 2014

My Employer SHCIL projects ltd, COO - P Sreelakshmi and Mr. Shivdas Nair and Mr. Pranesh Rao, are mentally harassing me from day one of my joining, firstly at the time of interview My COO - P. Sreelakshmi asked me to resign from my previous co on a short notice period i.e 7 days I did according to her, I left my previous organisation when my confirmation was due also I lost my 8 days salary (Not providing notice period), bonus confirmation etc, and when I joined SHCIL projects ltd , from second week itself I am being pressurised for doing sales activity also I am forced to make calls to customer's and to generate leads I am being mentally harassed by Mr. Shivdas Nair & Mr. Pranesh Rao, for not converting leads in to successful closure, At the time of joining Ms. P Sreelakshmi and Mr. Shivdas Nair never told me that I will have to make calls or to do sales, I was told that I will be doing pure operations process (Backend process), But since day one these people are humiliating, harassing me torturing and embarassing me. Now i have been asked to make 150 calls per day and the successful conversions should be 150/80 which is not at all possible, They are forcing me to resign also threatening me that my confirmation will not be given to me As I am from a operations team (Backend process) I have never done this sales job Iam being forced to do so which was not at all committed to me.Iam being tortured, and mentally harassed for resigning by P Sreelakshmi and Mr. Shivdas Nair & Mr. Pranesh Rao

Attached File : 360227799 my employer shcil projects ltd.docx downloaded: 118 times

s.c.kotiyal (Sr. technician(machanical))     04 April 2014

I need a online labour law Consultant kindly help to us, i am a union leader & operating as a NGO, do not take any fee from poor & helpless workers,  so i think  anybody kindful lawyer agree to support to me on minimum fee.

Thanks for  kind apprication to help poors &

Help india.

Sudhir Chandra kotiyal.

Presidant- B.T.K .Sangh,Haridwar,{U.K}

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More