Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puneet khanna (pursuing cs final,llm)     14 September 2009

i m pursuaing cs.could i do llm corespondence.

i m pursuaing cs n i want to know whether i can do llm correspondence also at the same time?

Learning

9 Replies

Naveen Manghani (CS)     14 September 2009

As CS profession is governed by ICSI and not any university as such, there is no bar on doing CS and LL.M. simultenously.  Similarly, you may have observed several students doing CS and LL.B. simultenously.

thanks a lot.actually when i have taken addmission in cs i was pursuaing llb final year.n i ask the same bcoz that was a regular degree n this time both r correspondence.is there no bar n could i can show both degrees.

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     14 September 2009

Yes you can do LLM correspondent at the same time. CS+ Law is a good option. But you must analyse for what you are going and what are your ambitons.

Good Luck

hemant sharma (service)     14 September 2009

please guide

can one do CA while doing LLB

yes u can.there is no bar.as u have also read these ans.

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     14 September 2009

Yes u can .

HANUMANT DESHMUKH (Activist)     15 September 2009

You can do LLM by correspondence (such as from ICFAI) but there is a big drawback to that. LLM through correspondence will not make you eligible for a lot of things such as lecturership. UGC has clearly prescribed that for taking classes as guest lecturer, a person must have regular LLM.

I know that teaching might not be what you are thinking but if you are planning to da course, you should be aware of the + and - of that course.

My suggestion would be to enroll for a regular LLM from a University that does not follow strict attendence rules instead of doing LLM through correspondence.

HTH,
Hanumant
www.hanumant.com

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     30 September 2009

DEAR SIR,

BCI INSTRUCTED 75% ATTENDENCE IS MUST FOR ALL LEGALCOURSES

puneet khanna (pursuing cs final,llm)     30 September 2009

thanks all of u for your valuable suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register