LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubham   19 July 2022

I m in a big trouble for nothing please help

My uncle has a flat, there is someone living without paying any rent from 1.5 year soo i went there with my uncle they told us that they will give it to me. today I went their they said they will give it by 23 and now on call they are telling my uncle that I have stolen their chain and fearing us to put a false FIR against me.

Learning

6 Replies

Abdul Israr   20 July 2022

Keep the audio recording of the calls with them, file a case agaisnt them in the court of rent controller of your District. Also inform police through a "peshbandi" about the threats they are giving you. For more info you can contact me on my mail www.israr@gmail.com. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 July 2022

Why did your uncle continued the tenant for 1.5 years without payment of rent, if your statement is true ???

Shubham   20 July 2022

actually we are Jain and they were saying that because of COVID situation there work isn't going well that's why my uncle give them some time and i have all the audio recordings.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 July 2022

If you are innocent and rich, do not worry about such threats, and if you can afford it,  get a registered legal notice issued to them for calling you a thief.

Shubham   20 July 2022

I haven't been to any lawyer or any police before that's why came to this forum.
btw thanks

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2022

if you are being threatened, the most important thing you can do is call the police. If you are too afraid to call, you can ask a stranger to call the police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register