LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I m hindu girl basically, married to a muslim guy

Page no : 2

anil   31 August 2016

this was your punishment not to listen your parents and not to follow Indian laws, rule book and not to follow dharam granth, now move on from past and make a guinue case against so called cheater if your case and wordings are true , and teach and spread your voice to other innocent girls not to fall in this type of fraud. 

Get that paper where you signed and approach muslim law expert , i do not think your marriage is valid if no real docs or proof you submitted at time of nikah, So its simply a case of rape with promise of marriage or u can get living relationship status and claim money from them to live life.

get married to any other person legally by telling ur past else again u will get trouble, genrally good people avoid your type of girl. so first lodge case and get money for living and teach him lesson , if your wordings are correct .

but i dont think u told everything correct, with-in two days no one abuse any lady in there home.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads