LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navneet kumar   09 June 2016

I m facing divorce & maintenance cases both,want advice


facts :-


i got married in 2002, having two girls child  9 & 7 year . since 2013 wife is staying with her parents alongwith these two girls child .reason not any cruelty type just a kind of mutual thought differences in ideology etc. 

now after 3 years in 2016 she filed maintainance case u/s 125 crpc & interim maintainance application both worth 50000/- including girls child . she also file divorce application on basis of cruelty 13[1] of hindu marriage act .

my queries :-


1. i was earning well in past up to year 2015 ,but as of now earning is zero and i m facing few criminal & civil cases both .all properties assets has been sold out . so i m not able to pay 50k

2. is there any option if i want to set compromise by court or any legal intermediaries

3. is there any option to get custody of my girls child in my favour

4. how to escape or delayed this maintainance application




 1 Replies

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     09 June 2016

Duplicate query. Already answered in another thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query