LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Tanwar   18 June 2015

I'm being harassed by police they are ruining my family

I purchased an iPhone mobile in 2nd hand from a freelance dealer, one of my friend back stabbed me and made a police complaint that i am a mobile thief, my friend and the police did a sting operation on me and they caught me and took my mobile, they claim that I'm a mobile thief because i don't have the mobile bill, i had just purchased the phone in 2nd hand and i have never stolen a single thing in my life, the police keep hitting me in the police station everyday and they harass me, they have my house address and everything, my family is small and not very accomplished, we are common people, middle class, this police are saying they will ruin my life, just because i purchased a 2nd hand mobile phone, i have nowhere to go, they won't leave me, I'm only 18 years old. I feel like ccommitting suicide. I don't have money for lawyer, no FIR has been lodged against me, the police have called me again in police station again tomorrow, they will hit me lots again.

Learning

3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     18 June 2015

You can approach Human Rights Commission or file writ petition in High Court. You can approach Dist Legal Services Authority for legal help

ashish kerala (business)     18 June 2015

you can approach human rights or police complaint authority for police harrassment

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 August 2015

actually you  are reaping the harvest of what you have sown.

you are using a facny terms "freelance dealer" to hide the real identity of a mobile theif(or an underhand seller of stolen goods).  Needless to say that he is fly by night andyou cannot lead the police to him.

further you are hinding the facts that what was the sting on you, what evidence you have revealed against you  and whether mobile has been taken on a panchnama.

Police is apprently not doing job within book.  They must arrest you, produce in court and seek remand.  By making useless complaint you will compel them to do so.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register