Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TARUN GOWTHAM   17 July 2022

I'm a victim for a government land purchase

Hello,

Just 4 months back I bought a property from a person saying that, the property is genuine and has linked documents from last 30 years.I verified with EC and legal documents and they were clear. I recently got to know that the land which I got sold is a government property with a different survey number. I'm asking the person to give my money back and he's saying that how can I give when I purchased it from some other 12 years ago. And the other owner is a political influenced guy. I'm not sure how to proceed on this further as the police is suggesting not to go with the compliant as it consumes lot of time from me. Please suggest me on this whether Can I get my money back from this guy who sold me the property.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 July 2022

Contact a local advocate issue a suitable notice and immediately leap into action by filing a criminal complaint and also a civil suit for recovery.  Also, file a complaint to Collector as a Grievance about the sale of Govt Land by a private person.  In general, Govt have notified their lands with such survey numbers and it is not at all possible to enter into such registration as the computer refuses to register the land.

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 July 2022

You yourself appear to be confused of the facts. In the absence of material facts, no meaningful suggestion is possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register