Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeyamanikandan (Lead engineer)     14 November 2016

I love a married girl. We are going to marry.

Hi, I fall in love with a married women. She elder than me. Her husband is not taking care of her. We are preparing for marriage. I wanna know what are the problems we have to face and I need a good lawyer who can able to deal this. Actually I am in Chennai. So I am looking a lawyer in Chennai See this below article and tell me the suggestion, https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.hindustantimes.com/india/married-woman-can-live-with-her-lover-court/story-wvR68crUBOqSGD5kysqPaJ_amp.html Thanks, Jey

Learning

5 Replies

A walk alone (-)     14 November 2016

Why you want yourself to give invitation to big problem? If you marry her you will burn your own hands in fire. No one can save you from jail. Her husband will file ipc 497 on you. You will be jail . Before this If that woman and you will have some argument over something silly. After that argument she will go to her parents or to her husband or to another man. That person (whoever he may be) will be unhappy about her relation with you and she herself will file a case of rape IPC 376 on you so that she doesn't get any blame. IPC 376 is very nice section, much better than 497. Conviction is very easy in 376 only woman's statement is enough. Also you don't have to wait for a long trial, no judge will give you bail under 376. You will start getting free food, clothing and shelter in local jail from the very begining. Pyar kiya to darna kya! Jail hi to Jana h pyar me....

Mukesh sharma (job )     14 November 2016

Hi jey if you love married woman and she also to you in that case if her husband live so she need to give divorce him before after she can marry with you another not if you marry with her or she marry to you that marriage illigal and no value on ground 

so i suggest you if you such want to marriage with her than she first give divorce to his husband until you wait 

Jeyamanikandan (Lead engineer)     14 November 2016

Hi just go through this link and tell me your suggestion, Rajasthan high court says a women can decide to share her life with anyone. Just click below link and see the article then tell me your suggestion, 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.hindustantimes.com/india/married-woman-can-live-with-her-lover-court/story-wvR68crUBOqSGD5kysqPaJ_amp.html

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     15 November 2016

She has to get divorce decree and then only you can marry her.

ANUP KUMAR (AVP-LEGAL)     22 November 2016

You have taken a wrong inference from the judgement cited by you. The gist of the judgement is that a married woman can live in with other person with her own free will. Live in and marrying are two different scenario altogether. Marriage by hindu male or female is a bigamy, if he or she is already married and alive. Your action of marrying a married woman will make her also liable for offence of bigamy which ofcourse can be invoked by her husband only.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register