Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeyamanikandan (Lead engineer)     21 October 2016

I love a married girl. We are going to marry.

Hi, I fall in love with a married women. She elder than me. Her husband is not taking care of her. We are preparing for marriage. I wanna know what are the problems we have to face and I need a good lawyer who can able to deal this. Actually I am in Chennai. So I am looking a lawyer in Chennai

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)
No problems as such. Love is divine. You don't worry. For marriage you need taali and a girls neck to which u can tie it. First tie. Then you'll automatically get great power of love to face any problem. :-))

(Guest)
No problems as such. Love is divine. You don't worry. For marriage you need taali and a girls neck to which u can tie it. First tie. Then you'll automatically get great power of love to face any problem. :-))

arpit shukla (,)     21 October 2016

Excellent reply by autohide4u!!!! Whatever stated above is true and fact. Either follow all process of divorce and separation and go for re marriage

she wanna stay with me and apply the divorce. Is it okay? After getting divorce we are decide to marry until she wanna stay with me. Is this happened to make any problem?

Just leave a topic talk about her, If she will stay with me then apply the divorce, then any offence? Is there any chance her husband to file a compliant against us? Is that compliant valid as per the law?

(Guest)
Agree with Mr Singh. I suggest you to look for fresh PC rather than used PC. Married women come with lot of baggage. High in spirits everything may now look cozy n rosy. Once matter is before police n court, only you will suffer. Love will look like mirage. Chances are high you will do time in jail up to 7 years. Let her take divorce, then u marry her.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 October 2016

Bigamy,adultery etc etc and others as already mentioned.

Rest your own lawyer at Chennai can also advise you in detail.

A walk alone (-)     22 October 2016

Without her divorce never think to live with her otherwise you will be in big problem. she can file various charges against you like Kidnap, Rape, Criminal force, Attempt to murder etc. And her husband if prove adultery you will be in jail , she will find next. If you are unmarried then find unmarried one. Divorcee comes with problem. Divorcee should marry Divorcee. You can think her cleverness that she wants to live with you without divorce. She herself know she will be safe and will not get any punishment for adultery. Only the man (you) who sleeps with wife of other man is affected by this IPC section. What do you expect from such lady who without divorce being married wants to sleep with other person? She is just using you and you are blindly believing her. Wake up before its too late.

priya   22 October 2016

Hi friends my bf was now 20 years completed now not 21years.I'm 20years can we both mirage now.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 October 2016

You are already aware of age to marry.

Why to hurry to marry!

(Guest)
Auto.. I told already.. Paar kiya to durrna ka :D

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 October 2016

Hope you  understand finer points.

Avoid it.

Jeyamanikandan (Lead engineer)     12 November 2016

See this article and tell me, https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.hindustantimes.com/india/married-woman-can-live-with-her-lover-court/story-wvR68crUBOqSGD5kysqPaJ_amp.html

Jeyamanikandan (Lead engineer)     14 November 2016

Any one is there to reply above message

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register