LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

passion12   19 December 2016

I have received a notice from lok adalat

I have received a notice from Lok Adalat. I have taken an personal loan of 8 lakh in June 2012.i was working with MNC company and due to some reassign left may job from there aug 2016 but didn't get any job. Now what should I do. I am not able to pay any amount at this time. But I can repay my loan amount in 4 to 5 months. Can I get this much time to repay my loan? Please advise me. Or should I send a lawyer in place of me at lok adalat. 

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     19 December 2016

You must be present personally before Lokadalat. If the other party agrees for your condition the Lokadalat may pass order accordingly.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     20 December 2016

LOk Adalats ARE PEOPLES COURTS AND PEOPLE FRIENDLY. If you attend the Lok Adalat on the day given in the notice  Lok adalat might convince the other party to agree to your terms of payments or 5 instalments or AFTER 5 MONTHS.. If youappreciate this answer please give me all my profilelikes.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     20 December 2016

LOk Adalats ARE PEOPLES COURTS AND PEOPLE FRIENDLY. If you attend the Lok Adalat on the day given in the notice  Lok adalat might convince the other party to agree to your terms of payments or 5 instalments  or after 5 months. If you appreciate this answer please give me all my profilelikes.

rahul abhyankar (advocate)     20 December 2016

BEWARE ... CONSULT UR LOCAL LAWYER... GIVE REPLY TO THE NOTICE OR IGNORE IT.....THE FACTS ARE NOT CLEAR.. WHEN U STOP PAYING THE EMI?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register