FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Kumar (Assistant Manager)     04 July 2014

I have lost my property paper

What I do to get back my property paper if I have lost them ?  What are the consequences which could be faced by me in above case ?

Note : Please suggest  in case power of attorney as well as in case of registry with registrar.


 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 July 2014

Visit SRO and apply for certified copies.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     04 July 2014


U give a simple application in Police station for lost original document. Then u give application at sub-registrar office (SRO Office) for certified copies of registered document and got documents. OR

 u give public notice for that in local news paper. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query