Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     15 May 2021

Then register with registration department .you can get certificate from the registrar of trust 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     15 May 2021

You need to apply for registration under the Indian Trust Act, 1882. The registered original trust deed is sufficient for the purpose.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query