Upgrad LLM

i have a doubt regarding trade mark application........

IPR Consultant /Trademark Agent

Dear Professional Collegues... I have a doubt regarding Trademark Application. If we apply for TM-1 and in that our client mistakenly given us false business descripttion (with it the Class is wrongly mentioned in the Application) if we want to edit the Application can we have to submit new application to registry is it sufficient to submit TM-16 

Please clarify my doubt ................

regards

Mr.Lakshmi Narayana,

I'd suggest that you withdraw this application which has inaccurate trade descripttion + wrong class, and file a fresh one.  TM-16 will not be of help here.

IPR Consultant /Trademark Agent

Thank you very much sir,

But,

Can we add or alter the CLASS which we have applied earlier. I have gone through all the provisions of the Act and Rules, but I haven't get any adequate information regarding it. May  be my attention is not grasped the provision ...........Can u alert on it 

Regards ..........
Lakshmi Narayana  

hi sir

please solve this case , one person is used home more than 50 years . but he is not owner , tel me talent is owner is or owner is owner is owner

Advocate

Dear G S Natraj,

This is not the proper forum to ask solutions for pure Civil maters. Please refer your query to the proper forum. May be in the property law forum or so :)

Advocate

Sir,

I am of the opinion that TM 16 along with a proper cover letter will suffice your cause.

I think vedaa is right. there is no provision for amendment for class in trademarks rules.

you have to withdraw your application. and file new application in right classifacation of your trademarks.

With regrads

Hiren U. Trivedi

Advocate

s.pavani357@gmail.com

can we send our application for trademark through post?

Madam,

Not advisable. now a day you can file same via online.

Director

I also fully agree with Vedaa and Hiren.  A new application with proper descripttion and appropriate class has to be filed.  Earlier application be withdrawn.

RS Dudani

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x