LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prince   20 December 2015

I got NC IPC 417 in fake cheating complaint by a girl

Dear sir, I had a s*x relationshp with a girl purely for fun as she initiated it. It was started by her and she was clear that it was for fun and not for marriage and all. We had 7 times s*x during 1.5 years. And now after 1.5 years after ending my s*x relationshp now she is forcing me for marriage. She had given police complaint that I had promised her marriage then we did consent s*x but now I am refusing. I have all the proof that it was in fshp and not for marriage. I know she doesn't has any proof and she is mentally harassing me. I have got a notice from police in noncognisable IPC 417. It is non cognisable notice. They haven't filed FIR . Pls help me regarding this .how much prob I am in. She is mentally sick and a psyco. All she want is to ruin my carrer and she has given me this warning.

Learning

4 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 December 2015

U R in the forum to seek a way out for the sin committed by U for fun,playing with the life of a girl.I feel she is right in lodging a complaint and UR duty is to defend it on merits or marry the girl.

siddhartha sinha   21 December 2015

If you have proof it was consented and she agreed as you said "out of fun", nothing will happen. Relax. Hire a good local lawyer to help you through troubled waters ahead.

siddhartha sinha   21 December 2015

Alternately if you are so highly confident discuss with your lawyer and see if you can send a legal notice for criminal defamation based on proofs you have.

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     31 March 2016

Prince,

The only way out is either the girl has to withdraw the case and in case if she doesnt then you need to go for an anticipatory bail and defend in the tiral. what ever proofs you have all that can be submitted before the court as evidence.What ever you have done as per Law is a Crime.

Solomon Raj
                  L.L.M.( Crimes & Torts )
Advocate, High Court Of A.P. , India
Attorney/Consultant,
Director, Justice League,
Indian Ombudsman U.E.(U.S.A.)
JOINT SECRETARY, CHRISTIAN LEGAL ASSOCIATION.
BHARAT GAURAV SAMMAN AWARDEE
Ex-Member, Mega Lok Adalat , Criminal Courts , Hyderabad .
General Secretary, 34th U.C.C. ( A.P.),                      
National Vice president, All India Christian’s Council,
Legal Chairman,  All India Christian’s Council,
Lok Adalat Member, A.P.( Ex)
Associate, Hand of Hope (Legal),                      
Hon'ry Advisor, St.Joseph's School,
Television Speaker & Theologist,
Core Committee Head, For drafting Act of "Protection of Christian Properties" In Andhra Pradesh. 
Ph:+91-9866545086,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register