LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJESH KUMAR PANDEY (Ownwer)     01 February 2014

I got cheated by my landlady

 Dear Sir, I rented one shop to open Ice Cream Parlor. My landlady is a widow of 55 yrs old and lives alone. She made a market complex outside her residence.She initially was soft and co-operative. We made an agreement and she assured me to help.
There was no electricity connection when I was handed the shop, Since electricity NODUE of last tenant delayed by department.
On the trust I have invested a huge sum on its infrastructure. 
Just After investment my landlady is denying to allow electricity connection to my shop and not agreeing on any request. Day by day I am suffering heavy loss, as the invested amount is taken as loan from Bank at high rate of interest.
she has given in written to electricity dept not to allow any connection in my name without her written consent. 
Now JE of my area is not ready to give connection but he suggested me to get court order, that is only solution. Can anybody suggest how to get this order?
I am highly worried .. pl advice me the right legal steps.


 1 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     06 February 2014

you should immidiately consult a local advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query