Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed khan (SEnior officer)     26 September 2013

I filled rcr today

Respected all,

I filled RCR today in Mumbai as my wife is not ready to come from her parents home in Uttar pradesh under sec28 ,she went before 2.5 month back with my 1 year daughter.

I have requesting smses and emails forwarded to my wife asking her for the date of coming but nothing worked, 

i have never demanded dowry ever,didnt took at the time of marriage.

now i am fearing she may file dowry and domestic violence case which she has no proof already we are in no contact with her around 2.5 month except calls , smses and emails.

please guide and help could she still file a case ,if yes would it really stand in court except the non bailable warrant in 498a case.

Learning

4 Replies

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     26 September 2013

Hi she can definitely file 498a dv etc. but burden of proof will be on her in trial. If she doesn't have any proof

getting stay on arrest from HC will be the biggest challenge in case she files498a.

Take the help of elders from both sides through telephone(recording the conversation)

Regards

ASHOK

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 September 2013

Engage a lawyer! Which place in u.p. She belongs?

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     27 September 2013

why you filed RCR? Wrong step,yes she may file 498a,dv,maintainance.but now in UP,every 498a complaint first go to mediation.so don,t afraid much,contact any sr member of save family foundation based in UP.regards

Mohammed khan (SEnior officer)     05 October 2013

I have one year daughter , could i get custdoy of her?

what could i do to get custody of her?

please guide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register